- 8 days 7 nights
- From $939
per person/double occupancy.
Your Tour Package Includes:
# 2 Adults, 2 Children# 1 Large Suitcase,2 Small Suitcases# Air Conditioning# Duel Airbags# Standard for parties of 1 and 2
Add Days & Customize your itinerary
Book your Tour
- Arrive Las Vegas, NV.
- Day: 1
- 0 miles | 0 Km*
- Accommodations: (STD) The Quad Hotel or similar. (SUP) Harrahs Casino or similar (2 nights)
Arrive in Las Vegas, pick up your car at the airport and proceed to your hotel.
Accommodation: (STD) The Quad Hotel or similar. (SUP) Harrahs Casino or similar (2 nights)
- Las Vegas – Zion National Park – Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
- Day: 3
- 270 miles | 434.43 Km*
- Accommodations: (STD) Bryce View Lodge or similar. (SUP) Best Western Ruby's Inn or similar
Today your adventure begins in earnest. Leavethe bright lights of Vegas behind as you travelacross the desert to the magnificent ZionNational Park. The stunning sandstone cliffssurround you as you explore the majesty ofthe park. Visitors to Zion park at the VisitorCenter and then ride environmentally friendlyshuttles through the most scenic areas of thepark. There are many hiking trails that allow youto explore at your own pace. Continue to theequally impressive Bryce Canyon where windand rain have carved spires from the red rocks.
This evening we suggest stargazing from yourhotel.
Accommodation: (STD) Bryce View Lodge or similar. (SUP) Best Western Ruby’s Inn or similar
- Bryce Ntl. Park – Moab, UT.
- Day: 4
- 280 miles | 450.52 Km*
- Accommodations: (STD) Super 8 Moab or similar. (SUP) Best Western Greenwell Inn or similar
Drive into Kodachrome Basin State Park and pass by the Anasazi Indian Village and through Capitol Reef National Park before arriving in the Moab Valley. At Arches National Park see the awesome power of natural erosion.
Accommodation: (STD) Super 8 Moab or similar. (SUP) Best Western Greenwell Inn or similar
- Moab – Canyonlands National Park – Mesa Verde National Park, CO.
- Day: 5
- 143 miles | 230.087 Km*
- Accommodations: (STD & SUP) Mesa Verde Inn or similar
Explore the canyons of Canyonlands National Park which took over 300 million years to form. At Mesa Verde National Park see some of the world’s best preserved Native American cliff dwellings.
Accommodation: (STD & SUP) Mesa Verde Inn or similar
- Mesa Verde – Monument Valley – Grand Canyon National Park, AZ.
- Day: 6
- 310 miles | 498.79 Km*
- Accommodations: (STD & SUP) Holiday Inn Express or similar
Drive to famous Monument Valley to see its red sandstone spires and monoliths. Continue to the trading post of Cameron and through the Navajo Indian Reservation to the incredible Grand Canyon.
Accommodation: (STD & SUP) Holiday Inn Express or similar
- Grand Canyon National Park – Las Vegas, NV.
- Day: 7
- 280 miles | 450.52 Km*
- Accommodations: (STD) The Quad Hotel or similar. (SUP) Harrahs Casino Hotel or similar
A full day at leisure for you to either take a shortdrive to Lake Mead and Hoover Dam, or seeone of the great natural wonders of the world,the spectacular Grand Canyon, on an optionalday trip by air. In form, glowing color, andgeological significance, the Grand Canyon of theColorado River is unsurpassed. The canyon is277 miles long, averaging 10 miles in width fromrim to rim and is 5,700 feet deep. Enjoy morespectacular impressions of the Grand Canyonbefore returning via the gigantic Hoover Dam toLas Vegas.
Accommodation: (STD) The Quad Hotel or similar. (SUP) Harrahs Casino Hotel or similar
What are you looking for?